Vision & Mission
Vision: Kingdom Character with Academic Excellence for Generational Impact
Mission: To partner with parents to prepare students to impact their families, communities, and the world around them. We will train, develop, and encourage young people spiritually, academically, physically, emotionally, and socially using Christian values for the Glory of God.
Foundation Preparatory Academy’s Guiding Principles
- Love and Glorify God as He is revealed in the Holy Bible. “Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.‘ This is the first and greatest commandment” (Matt. 22:37-38). The Holy Bible is our standard of truth and final authority for faith and practice in all matters relating to this ministry. Our chief aim is to love and glorify God through everything we do.
- Help Fulfill the Great Commission “Then Jesus came to them and said, ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.’” (Matt. 28:18–20) This ministry seeks to build up the body of Christ by cooperating with Christ’s Great Commission purpose, encouraging all men, women, boys, and girls to be both personal disciplined followers and public character witnesses of the Lord Jesus Christ everywhere they go.
- Affirm and Encourage Parents in their God–given opportunities and responsibilities. “Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up” (Deut. 6:5-7).
- Educate with Excellence in a Christ-centered environment. “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving” (Col. 3:23-24).
- Integrate Home and School in age-appropriate ways throughout the curriculum design and student activities. A Christian, University-Model School® exists to assist parents with the modern-day difficulties of preparing their children for college while also recognizing and supporting the parents’ unique role in communicating their faith and values.
The Foundation Preparatory Academy’s crest is a shield that represents our shield of faith (Ephesians 6:16). The shield contains the image of a cross firmly planted in stone which symbolizes the risen Christ as the rock of our foundation. The image of the traditional graduation cap and textbooks represents the pursuit of education with excellence. (Col 3:23-24). The family represents the integration of school and home as the places where affirmation and encouragement are extended. The home is the start of generational impact as parents continue the discipleship process. (Deut. 6:5-7) Finally, the falcon is our mascot for its attributes of swift travel, keen eyesight, and the ability to find its way home.
Statement of Faith
Foundation Preparatory Academy Administrators, Faculty, and Families support and align to these statements:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15; 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons–Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1 :23; Luke 1 :35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1 :7; Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11 :25; 1 Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3: 16-19; 5:24; Romans 3:23; 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
- We believe In the resurrection of the saved to life eternal and the lost to be condemned. (John 5: 28-29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit (Romans 8: 13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).
Every family involved with Foundation Preparatory Academy will be asked to sign that they are in agreement with the above Statement of Faith.